Partner with Tyro
Tyro is a champion for better business banking. In 2003, Tyro's founders saw an opportunity to challenge the traditional banks with faster, more innovative EFTPOS solutions. Since then, Tyro has taken the same innovative approach to banking with deposit, business lending, and eCommerce products designed to help businesses like yours grow and succeed.
Tyro has been helping businesses run smoothly for almost two decades. They have done this by providing EFTPOS that seamlessly integrates with over 300 POS and PMS partners.
Tyro understands your payments needs. They can help through:
• Competitive pricing tailored for your business
• 24/7 Australian-based Customer Support
• Integration with more than 300 POS and PMS systems, means fast transactions, reduced keying errors and simplified end-of-day reconciliation
• Access to Tyro’s least-cost routing feature, Tap & Save. Tap & Save allows Tyro businesses to save money by processing eligible debit contactless payments through the cheapest network1
• Same day, 7 days a week settlement when you settle into the Tyro Bank Account2 or, have your settlement funds transferred into any Australian bank account, so there is no need to switch banks
• No lock-in contract, no set-up fees and no cancel/break fees
To find out more information or to fill out the application form, visit https://link.tyro.com/Esthemax
Tyro Location: 155 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000
1 Tyro does not guarantee any cost savings by opting in for Tap & Save. Savings on eligible transactions processed through the cheapest network vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions less than $1,000. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing which includes some flat fee simple pricing offers or where you surcharge on debit card transactions as cost savings may not be realised. For details refer to the FAQs at Tyro.com or call 1300 00 TYRO.
2 Available settlement times are from 8pm to 5am. Applies to Tyro settled funds only - excludes Alipay, HealthPoint and funds settled directly by Afterpay, American Express, JCB, Diners Club.
Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 is the issuer of its own financial products. As Tyro does not take into account your personal circumstances, please consider if these products are suitable for you. You can contact Tyro on 1300 00 TYRO (8976) or tyro.com and access Tyro's dispute resolution process at tyro.com/complaint-resolution-process/. Tyro may pay financial benefits and/or referral fees to its partners. In providing information about Tyro and its product/s, Tyro partners are not providing financial advice and are only acting as a referrer. All enquiries about Tyro products are referred to Tyro to contact you about its products and provide you with a quote.